Let’s face it.School leaders today are facing more and more demands on their attention and time. Often leaders know the technical side of leading a school, but ask for help in how to manage their time and attention to move to higher levels.
We provide the following services to help leaders grow in their abilities to manage their attention and time to become more productive.consulting and products to help leaders become more productive.
- Consulting and coaching-click here to sign up for a fee consultation
- Products-click here to see our book on principal productivity
- Ideas-click here to see blogs on attention and productivity
Our world has become more and more complex. We are seeing accelerating technological and economic changes which are impacting the skills and knowledge needed for future success. We all face a future of rapidly changing jobs requiring different students outcomes, and different models for how we educate our students.
We provide the following services to help leaders look into the future and better anticipate the changes that will impact schools in the near future. These services help you get ahead of the curve of change to be more proactive.
When working with change, leaders often hear the need to build capacity to make the changes a reality. However, this essential element of change has never been fully defined or developed until now. At the Leading Learners Institute we define capacity in two ways:
1. Capacity as a noun is the set of defined systems, processes and conditions that help a school organize for learning at the student, staff, team and organizational level around a central purpose. Over time this learning builds new knowledge and becomes a resource that can be drawn upon to improve, innovate and solve problems.
2. Capacity as a verb is using processes within the systems to promote interaction for learning at the student, staff, team and organizational level.
We work with:
- Turn around schools who need to rebuild capacity from the ground up,
- Schools staring a major change initiative who need to develop the capacity to implement and sustain the initiative
- Schools that need to connect their learning systems
We provide the following services to help leaders build capacity by developing learning systems with you at the individual, team and organizational level.
- Consulting- we can consult with you to diagnose and develop a plan for capacity building. Click here for a free consultation.
- Development work – we can work with you and offer on the ground consulting, coaching and workshops to help you build the necessary capacity for success. Click here for a free consultation.
Social Emotional Learning
The call for a broader set of outcomes for students includes the appeal for more Social- Emotional learning. In today’s ever changing world, students need more than just academic aims. They also need opportunities to learn how to understand and manage their own emotions, set and reflect on goals, establish positive relationships with others, make responsible decisions, and develop personal agency.
Social Emotional learning is not easy or simple to design or implement without experienced guidance. We provide the following services to help leaders better understand social emotional
learning and how to guide successful implementation in your school.
- Consulting-we can consult with you and help you develop a plan for social-emotional learning. Click here for a free consultation.
- Development work-we can work with you and offer on the ground consulting, coaching and workshops to help you build the necessary capacity for your SEL program. Click here for a free consultation.
- Curriculum writing-we can help you create your own social-emotional curriculum design. Click here for a free consultation.
- Ideas-click here to see blogs on Social-Emotional learning
We have also created a new Leading SEL Network for principals who are adding social- emotional learning to their schools. We have created this virtual principal’s network to offer you more ideas and support from like minded principals working on similar challenges.
Click here to learn more